Essay on Best Friend in English for Students & Teachers

     Hey guys...! In this post your will get essay on best friend. This essay described about my best friend. There are so many things that you will get to read about best friend. This essay is very easy based article on essay on my best friend. Specially this article may come in exams, so it will take 4 to 5 minutes to read.


Essay On My Best Friend

Essay on My Best Friend

     I have so many friends in my life but Rohit Sharma is one of my best friend. I meet him for the first time at our school playground. He is the only my friend whom I consider my right hand. He is very humble, active, cleaver and polite in nature. His father is a business man by occupation. And he runs a very big company of electronics devices. And his mother is house wife and she also loves me a lot. His house is placed at a very quiet distance away from mine house. Daily we goes to school together on our own bicycle as it is quite close and sometimes his father also live both of us for school. We also goes for morning walk daily.

About My Best Friend

     Rohit is in the division B and I am in division A but our division does not matter or effect on our friendship. He is the monitor of his class and also topper of his class. All teachers always helps him and guide him in every situations. He also respect every one and every teacher. His all friends respect him because he is well mannered student. He is very good in studies as he is topped since last 7 years continuously. He also told me that, drawing the paintings of a nature is his hobby. He have so many talent and also he is very smart in every work. We have different teachers for every subjects. So many things that we like to do but specially comparison with marks of each other. Whatever we done per day, we discussed every day while going back to home it may be studies, any lectures, any period ect.

Games We Play

    Now, the second thing we both like the most is to play tennis and carrom at our home. As our parents know student should not allowed to play pubg therefore they did not allow us. He also like to play cricket with me. We goes for playing cricket every day after studies. We have a lot of understanding. We both won many awards from our school sports day. In future, he want to buy Range Rover P38 car in the early age. He loves for learning about history. History subject is the favorite subject of Rohit. He is always very serious about studies. 

Things that Like to Do Together

     There are so many other things that we like to do together such as, playing chess together and doing our homework at my home. We also watch movies together for refreshment in every two month. He like to enjoy with me. He is the polite and talkative friend. I am very lucky to have like this friend. He is also very cute and handsome boy. He did not like non-veg. His favourite dish is Apple Cake‌ and Paw Bhaji.

Best Friend Good Habits

     He also like cooking and like to eat ice-cream. He do exercise, running every day to keep him healthy and fit. He have two bicycles from these sometimes I use one. He is my body part like my heart and liver. He also respect every one who is greater then him and loves every children who is smaller then him. My Mother also treat him like there own son and I also treated the same by his family. By seeing our friendship, our school principal gives the example of friendship of us in every class.

Conclusion for Essay on My Best Friend

     From this essay on my best friend we can conclude that There are a lots of things to tell about Rohit, but I am unable to define my best friend. And I thank of God has given me such a good friend like Rohit. I am really very lucky to have a good clever, humble, intelligent, talented, cute and handsome friend.