Essay on Father in English for Students and Teachers

     Father is not only a word it is the pillar of every family. Also we will see how father sacrifices for his family. So in this article we are going to see essay on father. This article is very beneficial for school and college level and also you can refer for UPSC exams.


Essay on Father

Essay on Father

     The name of my father is Anshul. He born near the Delhi in a small village. He have a sister and two brother. He is elder in all brother and sister. In everyone's life, the character of father plays a very important role because no one can play the role of father like him. He is only one, who earn money in our family and takes care of us.  My father is considered as the head of our family.

Good Things to Say About My Father

     Good things to say about a father that I personally love about my father is that he always kept a very safe and open minded home environment. He lives with us like a best friends. For instance, my all siblings and I can talk about anything with him as a friend without the any fear of being scolded or judged. He is very free mind and funny too. This can helped us not to lie with family, which I have often noticed with my friends. My father's nature is very unique and he behaves with us like a good friend from other's father's.

Profession of My Father

     My father is professor of college by profession. Also he runs a very big coaching institute for poor students. He is very passionate for his duty. He also behave this students like friends. He always try for completing our family dreams. He always encourage us and guide us for discovering our own passion and he try to keep us happy to our whole family members. He is very down to earth and courageous.

Nature of My Father

    My father is a sweet, loving, caring and cutest person of our family. He is very polite and humble. In some situations he become very strict. He did not give any type of emotional and financial tention to our family. He did not share any financial problems with us. My father always try to help needy people and always keep them happy. He always share their little bit and every knowledge since our childhood. He always try to share their every mistakes that he did with us. Because they say that you should not do the same.

Proud of My Father

     I can proudly say that he is my father, my hero, my world, who has been my source of inspiration from my birth. In other words, his perspective and personality together have shaped my life. Similarly, he has the great impact on the world as well as in his own little ways. He spends his free time for taking care of street animals which inspires me to do the same. He always gives his hundred percent to humanity.

Hobbies of My Father

     My father's nature is very friendly with all people in their life. I share my all happiness and all problems to my father every day. He is a very simple man living with simple life. He always try to spend their time with all family members. My father also like to play cricket with us, cooking and to read newspaper etc. These are his hobbies. My father did not give more importance to money rather than relationship, education, peace, friendship, bounding, etc.

My Father Helping in Kitchen

     Some times my father helps with my mother for cooking food on holiday. He always help my mother in kitchen. My father always tells me for doing respect, loving friends, children, and for helping needy people and always keep them happy. He tells us to do exercise regularly and yoga everyday to keep our health healthy and fit. He is hero for me and my father is my role model forever.