Essay on Mother in English for Students and Teachers

     So finally today I will tell you or discuss with you about Essay on Mother in English. Mother is one of the best thing that we gets. Therefore today we are discussing essay on mother.



Essay on Mother

Essay on Mother

     What is mother? Mother is the person who take care, loves, treat, grow and so many things to her son or daughter. God almighty created her in the role of God. She sacrifices a lot things to care her son or daughter. She is the only one who understands and read the face of her child.

Precious Gift from God

     Only mother is the very important and special person for every children. Offcourse she is the most precious gift of God for anyone who have their mother. The child is able to see the world only because of mother. She is the good teacher, good friend, parent, good and correct guide and the first teacher to her son or daughter. She always takes care of the entire family and turns a house into the beautiful home.

My Inspiration

     All mothers of the world to her children are an ordinary woman and she is specially my superhero. In every step of my life she always supporters and encourages to me. Whatever it may be day or night, she was always there for me in every problem and no matter what the condition is. Further her every work of her life, persistence, devotion, persistence, conduct is an inspiration for me.

World in My Mother

     Mother this name is the most loving word in all over the world. My mother is the all in one for me. She have very importance in my life. I am able to see this beautiful world and the beauty of nature only because of her.  She has brought me up with utmost care, sacrifices, too much love and affection. According to me, mother is the most trustworthy friend for every person. My mother is my forever best friend. I can share my every moments it maybe good or bad moments with her. During my bad times or when I depressed, I always find my mother with me.

Reason of My Happiness

     In my every problem, she always ready to solve it with me. She never think about his health. She always takes care of us. Sometimes I work with my mother in kitchen. But she will not gives me to work. She is the main reason of my happiness. If I get tired or feels bad then she also feels bad. She also takes care of the whole family. Sometimes she did not eat but gives us first. She is the main reason of my every success it may be very small or big.

Today's Generation with Parents

     When she see me in happy, then she will also get happy by my happiness. If I worked with her, she also get happy. Some children did not get the love of mother. And some children have mother but they did not cares to his mother. They getting bored after their marriage. They feel happy by their wife. Don't forget that whatever you are, only from her. She is the main source of your success. Please respect her and gives so many love and always respect your parents. You can also happy them by giving them gifts such as Sterling Silver Pendant.

My Mother My Idol

     At last, our mother is the idol of our life and my inspiration and a person whom I always respect the most after God. She is my God forever.