Essay on Hobby in English for Students and Teachers

     Now it's your welcome time because you are landing on my educational page. This page will benifitial for you because this contain essay on hobby in English for students and teachers. This essay is for all class students. This is most common essay that can ask in your exams.


essay on hobby

Essay on Hobby

     The hobby is something that only people love to do when he or she is free and their hobby makes them entertained and relax. In this boring working univers, everyone should have their own hobby that makes them or feel them relax and happy. Actually, all hobbies comes in our mind automatically. Our hobby is our passion.

Types of Hobby

     So many people have several types of hobbies. Some people want to travel all over the world, some want to make would unique and new record, some want to buy every luxurious cars, some want to build their own luxurious building, some want to make money, some want to buy only luxurious cars, super bikes etc. These are the some hobbies that I get to know from my friends, relatives, brother and sisters.

My Hobby

    My hobby is a type of activity that everyone do for pleasure when you are not working or in a free time. It is an activity that almost keeps you away from boredom. Right from our childhood, we have been interested in gardening, planting and take care of plants mostly indoor plants. This hobby came me from my parents. They loved plants and gardening.

Types of Plants in our Garden

     My hobby is to build my own garden in shot gardening area or balcony. We have large space in our house then we build a garden outside our house and my father and my mother spend a lot of their free time in this garden. Sometimes i also join them when I get free time from studies. We build this small garden by very hard work. We plant their so many kinds of plants, such as neem tree, snake plant, areca plant, bamboo plant, money plant, ect.

Types of Soil

    I have also a little bit information about the types of soil needed for different vegetables and flowers. I learn about types of soil from my fourth class English teacher. She was given us this topic for essay writing the topic name was 'Essay on Soil Pollutions'. I have a good ideas about the some vegetables and some flowers that grow well in our climate.

Medicine for Plants

     My father shown me the weeds that they need to be removed with the medicine. We also use some medicine for good growth of plants. Due to our garden, we get a lot fresh air and oxygen from this garden. We also made swing in our garden. I take great pride with my friends in our garden and telling them about the different types of plants which we planted their. Spending my time with my friends in this garden gives me a good vibes.

Struggles for Our Garden

     I am so proud on my parents that the made a small garden with their so many efforts. We also have a lot of flowers plants. We have botton roses plants. The aroma of garden flowers keeps us fresh and the plants play the very important role for our environment to keep environment cool and clean. My hobby keeps me quit busy by taking care of plants.