A Visit to A Book Fair Essay in English for Students and Teachers

     Hi everyone, so in this article you will find A Visit to A Book Fair Essay. Book fair is the fair of lot of books that sells in a huge is called as book fair. So this is very easy essay on book fair. Read it to get about this essay.


A Visit to A Book Fair Essay

A Visit to A Book Fair Essay

     In our city after five years, the organisation held the book fair. This book fair is held by in one of the famous organization. This organisation held different different programs in our city on different different functions.

Advertisement of Book Fair

     First of all, this organisation started book fair advertisement in schools, colleges, offices, ect. They do too much advertisement of this village fair before a month. Then in our city their is a very big home ground, they built temporary shops and they decorated this group with full of different types of colourful lights and showpiece trees. Then they build five hundred shop for fair of books.

Procedure of Book Fair

     After one month, all people who want to sell their books from different different cities came with their books to sell them. Then a lot of books loaded in a truck came to this ground. And they set all books properly. There are a lot of different languages and different types of books. In that book fair, this organisation gives notice to every school that they can purchase every book from this fair. And you will get book in a reasonable rate.

Buying Book by Students

     Then after just few days, so many students with their parents came to buy a lots of books. They buy a lot of book according to their interest. Every student buy minimum of one thousand rupees books. In that book fair, there are also a lot most famous books such as, Wings Of Fire, The God Of Small Things, The White Tiger, A Suitable Boy, ect.

Visit to A Book Fair with Family

     After four days of open of book fair, I also visit book fair to buy some books. I went their with my mummy and pappa. As my father love to read the books, then he buy so many literature books. And my mummy also buy few books of cooking recipes. She told that these books helps her in cooking recipes. Then I only buy Wings Of Fire. I want to read this book since past 2 years. But I am unable to buy this book from our city.

Snacks After Books Shopping

     When I listened the news of book fair, then suddenly I plan to buy Wings Of Fire book from this fair. And we all are done from our shopping of so many kinds of books. Then after books shops, there were also some sweets and snacks shop. Then we eat some snacks and buy some sweets to carry these sweet to our house.

My Favourite Book

     Just within a week, I completed this book. This books was amazing. This book was written by APJ Abdul Kalam. He is my inspiration. And also he is my role model. This book is my favourite book.