Essay on Dog in English for Students and Teachers

     Dogs are the kind animals. But people are irritating these street dogs and also they are harming gods. In this essay we will see essay on dog and how gods are important. This essay is for all students. This is the simple and most important essay.


essay on dog

Essay on Dog

     My name is Tommy and I am a stray dog who is living on the streets of the roads. I was named by the people of my street area. Some times people of my area call me all the different sorts names such as dogy, Tommy, Sunny, Tom etc. Some children try to become the friend with me and offer me so many different biscuits, cookies and bread or other items of food and some kids try to harm me by throwing stone. They harm me and they gives me a lot of pain by throwing stones towards me. I have my own funda and rule, who behaves happy and loves with me, I will also behave happy and loved with this boy and who try to harm me I also harm you.

About Street Dig Daily Life

    I remembered, I had living in this locality on street since six or seven year ago. Sometimes I have to fight with other dogs for a bite of food and sometimes to the place for sleeping. Sometimes I sleep everywhere if I get the empty place. Rarely people, specially school going students and small kids come near me and they gives me a good things for eating like biscuits, chapati, non veg food etc. Some people ignored me and their was no reason they try to harm me and some people are try to kill us. When I did not bark to them, they also bit and through stones towards me by so many stones. But after hitting, me they feel nurvous.

Food of The Street Dog

     I see a lot of kinds who throw food from the window of shops and houses, but I am unable to get these food to eat. Sometimes at the shops of meat, people gives me the bones of chikan and mutton to eat and sometimes they gives me the biscuits. There are few people of our area who are too good and humble. Sometimes they shows the humanity with animals. By helping me and giving me some food they share with me some love. Some people provides food that dog can eat. I also gives a lot of blessings and wishes to them. On this universe, there is also only few humanity between animals and people specially for street dogs.

Decrease in Dogs

    My life is a long struggles for existence and for surviving. There is a no direction of my life. I have a very rough and my life have not any motive of my life. Now a days, some people kills the dogs for their use and we are unable to do something to keep and feel us safe. We are unable to take action against killing of us. Our dogs family are decreases day by day. Now, people are thinking about the dogs that the dogs like me are a nuisance. But there are very only few people who loves and likes the pets specially dogs. They always behave and react us like a family member and they cares us from the bottom of their heart.

Uses of Dog

     All dogs are very good. They are really a very helpful domestic animal. They always gives respect to their owner from the heart and they can easily guess his/her presence through their smells. Dogs are specially useful for our security. They are also the part of families. Thay cares us in night from thif. We should take good care of them as our family member and keep them in good condition. Also we want to eat them dog food, meet, etc. Because they keeps us safe from thief.

Conclusion for Essay on Dog

     People who like and loves the dogs, they buy the dog by money in a larg amount. If all people thinks about the street dogs and they care the street dogs, they will also become the part of their family as security. Hence I request that to all the people of this universe to take care of the street dogs every day as possible as you can.