Essay on Happiest Day of My Life in English for Students and Teachers

     In this article we will see essay on happiest day of my life. So first of all welcome to my new post. This is best article is for your examinations and also this essay is possible to ask in your examinations. The happiest day of my life is defined in this article. So this is for all the students form class 2nd to 10th.


happiest day of my life

Happiest Day of My Life

     There are a lot of things which makes me or feels me happy and gives a lot of enjoy. I want a lot of things but specially I want computer because all my friends have computer and they all play online pc games. I discussed my parents for buying a new computer. Then my father told me that, first of all you want to achieve first position in your final examinations. Then I promise you that I will definitely buy computer for you. 

Hard Work to Achieve Computer

     Then I started study and work hard and then I came first and top in all the papers with good marks. My father get the notification of my results from our school class teacher and before I riched my house, my father given me a surprise. This surprise was computer. Then I was very happy to that time. I have a lot of things but I did not have computer therefore I decided to convince my parents for computer, but finally I get my surprise.

Use of Computer

     Computer is one of the best device which feels happy and easy for our daily life. Also it is very easy to use specially for pc online games such as free fire in computer etc. Before our results, my all friends have computer but I did not have. This is the device that I want since last three to four years. This is the good opportunity for me to achieve computer as a gift or prize from my parents. Then I get very happy.  In initially days, the most important thing is that I was unable to handle computer. Then my father tough me how to use computer.

Why I Want Computer

     The happiest day of my life was the day when my father brought the computer at home on the day of my school results. I have a lot of friends and they have their own computer. They always discuss about computer games in recess and also they discuss about how they played computer games, how they learnt new and different things by using the computer. I also want to play online computer games with my all school friends. I also use computer for study. Because it is very good for students in studies.

How I learn Computer

     There are a lot uses of computers. First of all, I learnt how to connect internet in computer by my father then I learn about every hardware part of computer. Within one or two days, means after two days of my result day, I learn so many things by my mummy, pappa and my friends. On my result day, I also get sweets, so many gifts from my relatives, from my grandparents, uncle, etc and then our family decided to visit a science fair which is situated at two hundred and fifty kilometres from our house.

Surprise Trip on Result Day

     As my parents know, I am interested to learn, to visit science repeated spots, and to know about the science. Then we all decided to go to the science fair. We went the science fair by our own car. We get a lot of information by visiting a science fair and then we went to hotel while returning from the science fair for dinner. Then we all ate so many dishes, dessert and many other food related things such as chicken, paneer masala, Biryani, etc.

Dinner Party of My Result

     My mother is pure veg and she did not eat non veg therefore, she ate paneer masala. After finishing our dinner, we enjoy with ice cream, cold coffee. Then we riched our house back within two hours. I saw that, their was a cake delivery boy in front of our house. Then this cake was also surprise for me by my grandfather. This cake was ordered by my grandfather. I cut the cake with my whole family members and went for sleep.

Conclusion for Happiest Day of My Life

     From this essay we can conclude that we can achieve any thing from our hard work. As my father given me a very hard task but I did it. This is the way of our life. Every te we get tasks for success then we get anything that we want. So this day of my results was the most happiest day of my life which I did not forget.