My Self in English for Students and Teachers

     My Self in English is one of the most important and necessary essay for students of every class. Specially about myself essay is most basic essay that describe our life. In this essay we will see in a very easy method. This essay is in easy language. It takes 5 to 7 minutes to read.

My Self in English

My Self in English

     I am a boy and my name is Satish Sudeep Kumar. I am eleven year old boy. Now I am learning in the sixth standard. I love to play indoor and outdoor games. Specially in outdoor games, I like to play football, cricket and badminton. And indoor games are freefire, PUBG mobile and clash of claim.

My Favourite Subject

     I can speak English fluently. I always speak in English with my school teachers. Because my parents speaks with me since I was two or three year boy. Therefore I also talk to my teacher in English language. My favourite subjects are Science, English and Mathematics. I have so many toys such as bicycle, remote control car and statue of halk. Also I like to play carrom and chess. At the age of eleven, I am able to handle computer. I play computer games. As my father is in Information technology field, he teach me how to handle computer.

About My Family

     In my family we have six members. My father, my mother, my sister, my grandparents and me. This is my very small family and happy living family. And also all the members of my family loved me a lot. They cares me a lot. They all enjoy every moment of my life with me. Also my every family member teach me good manners and hard working.

About My Father

     The name of my father is Sudeep Sandeep Kumar. He is working in the Information Technology company. He is very cute and hard working. He works for all of my family members. He also respect every one in our family. He gives a luxury life to all the family members. He also buy a luxury house for us. He never feels anything missing.

About My Mother

     My mother's name is Shabnam. She is the best doctor by occupation. She always helps needy people who are unable to pay money. She treat them free of cost. She always takes care us. She is very active doctor. My mother always help me in my studies. And she is MBBD doctor. She helped a lot to all as possible as she can. She always keep our family happy.

About My Grandparents

     I have grandparents also. My grandfather was the principal of school and grandmother was also teacher. They both was in the same school. They are very young at this age also. They like for eating only green leaves, vegetables, dry fruits and sometimes sweets also. Both are good looking because they do exercise daily. They are very cute couple.

About My Sister

     I have younger sister. And her name is Anjali Kumar. She is now in graduation. She is in medical and science field. In medical field, she is studying in MBBS college and she is always inspired by our mother. She is also very intelligent in her every work as well as in studies. She always gets above 90% in her every examinations. She always keep me motivated to achieve my life goals.

About My Friends

     The only and one friend that I have one of my best friend. And his name is Pritam Nagrale. He is studying with me since primary school. We both are best friends. He always support me in my every situations and I also support him in every problem it may be in studies, technical problem, ect. He is very handsome and caring. His hair is very silky. In our school we both sit on the same desk. There are so many future plans that we both want to achieve.