A Village Fair Essay in English for Students

     Village Fair is one of the most exciting place. Everyone get very excited to see the news of fair. So in this article, you will get to read a village fair essay. This essay is for the students from class 1st to class 10th. In this article you will get all information about fair. This is about village fair. So it will take 3 minutes to read.


a village fair essay

A Village Fair Essay

     In our village every year there is a very big fair held in the first fortnight of the month of January. This is the best occasion to enjoy with friends, family, girlfriend, boyfriend, etc. This is the best movement for friendship, fun and colorful lights. There are so many people, who come for visiting the village fair from the neighbouring village, cities etc.

     In this village, there is a very big temple, and the fair conduct around this temples with many shops and stalls.  The name of this temple is Shivam temple. There is an ancient Shivam temple around which the village fair is organized in a good and systematic manner.

Beginning of Village Fair

     First, people visit this shivam temple, then they pray for god, and they make there offering. After visiting this temple, they do Pooja for their success and happiness in their life. After finishing these all Pooja activities, they cracks a coconut in the front of the temple. Then they go for shopping towards this fair. In that fair, there were so many stalls for shopping, and so many toys for children and kids. There are so many different types of shops such as food shop, decoration shop, kitchen accessories shops and so many others.

Things to Visit in Fair

      In that fair, there are a lot games for kids and children, and the different junk food stalls for eating. There are so many shows such as, puppet show, acrobatic shows, and even fortune teller also and so many other shows. We all like to visit the puppet show with our family members. We all the family members were enjoyed the puppet show too much and it gave a lot of fun. Even though I seeing this same show since few year ago and I never get too tired for this show.

Swings in Village Fair

     We all the family members buy some junk foods, and my mother want to take the joy of a big swings. He loved these types of big and crazy swings. There was a very big swing and I always too afraid by these swings. Then only my daddy and mummy get the ride of this swing till then, I enjoyed the tide of the train. This train was same as the normal train. Then after sometime we all get very hungry and we eat pizza.

Death Well in Fair

     When we decided to go to the death well, then my mother rejected to me and my father because my mother very afraid for seeing riding bicycles in death well. Then we convince her too much, but she will not ready for joining with us. Then my father told her to stop behind the death well, till then we will come back by seeing death well. Then me and my father went to see the bickers in death well. We get a lot of joy and we shot their riding bikes in my father mobile. Then we come to my mother, and we think about our next shopping.

Visiting Animal Bazaar

     My father promised me that he will join us to a ride of animal bazaar from the last three years. This year, my father took me to this animal bazaar at the edge of this village fair. There are a lot of animals in this animal bazaar, and we get to see different kinds and unique animals in this animal bazaar. From this animal bazaar, we bought a small bullock for rupees seven thousand. The reason behind that bullock, I like bullocks too much, therefore we bought it. Also, we have a very large empty space to keep this bullock.  We kept Henry of this bullock name.

     We bring it at our house at evening. But before the animal bazaar, I had seen the show of magician’s sat on the merry go ground and eaten so many chocolate ice candies, drink many juices that I was sick. We tired a lot by visiting this village fair. 

Back to Home

     Then after eating so many types of dishes specially junk food and shopping, we returned back to our sweet home with bullock happily and also we get very tired, but we all were too happy and also I enjoy a lot by visiting village fair.